- My Goal
- To get the dean list in each semester and graduated in my Diploma with Vice Chancellor Award.
- My Reward
- My parent’s happiness is the best reward.
- Treat myself some delicious and expensive food.
- Buy some new branded clothes for myself .
- Earned grade B on Chinese I.
- Earned grade A+ on Fundamentals of Islam.
- Earned grade B+ on Business Mathematics.
- Earned grade A- on Risk and Insurance.
- Earned grade A on Business Communication.
- Motivational Quote
You never know how strong you are , until being strong is your only choice – Bob Marley
- This quote really motivates me because it makes me stronger to faces the obstacles in the university life. Besides that, this quote motivates me to study hard and achieve my goal for my parent’s happiness. This quote also reminds me that I have to be strong for people who love and appreciate me. Thus, I also believe that if my intentions are true than Allah will help me to succeed.
Specific – I will study hard and smart to achieve my goal which is to get dean list on each semester and graduated in my Diploma with Vice Chancellor Award at UiTM Cawangan Melaka, Campus Alor Gajah. I’m doing this to make my parent’s happy and proud with my success.
Measurable – I will know I’ve accomplished my goal when I throughout all my semester with the dean list. It makes my goal become brighter when I get dean list for all semester because it is the only way I can get the Vice Chancellor Award.
Achievable – Insya Allah (with the permission of Allah), I think I can do it based on my work hard and du’a from my family and friends. My goal will not be easy to achieve but I am quite sure that I can do it and I will put 100% effort and focus to get it.
Relevant – This goal is important for a student because this goal determines someone’s future and courses that they can take on Degree. This goal will make students from Uitm product are high quality and worthy.
Timed – I will complete this goal before I’m graduating .
Academic / Personal Goal
- Short-term goal
- A short-term goal is something you want to do in the near future. The near future can mean today, a few weeks, this month, or even this year. A short–term goal is something you want to accomplish soon.
- The examples of short-term goal :
- Long-term goal
- A long-term goal is something you want to do in the future. Long–term goals are important for a successful career. A long–term goal is something you want to accomplish in the future. Long–term goals require time and planning. They are not something you can do this week or even this year. The goals cannot be done in a year. It takes time a couple of years to finish the goal.
- The example of long-term goal :